Sunday, May 24, 2009

Closing Blog (kind of)...

Well, after a short time of being a blog owner, I have decided I am tired of trying to keep up with it. I have more things to focus on right now than writing all of this. Baby Bug, Martin, my new job teaching English in a Kindergarten.... It's just too much to even sit down once a week for a half hour and write. I have decided to keep the blog in the last 2 minutes of being on here (I can't do away with my name!), but won't be writing often. Maybe even once a month, or so. Who knows? When I have more time later on, it's a possibility I'll do more on it, but for now I am going to take a step back and enjoy the rest of my life. Tschüss!

5 comments:

Design It Chic said...

oooo that's sad to hear.. but if the duty calls for it..
btw where are you teaching English? is it a German kindergarten or is it an American one? and how did you find it?
Anyway wish you all the best with all the plans and will check by times to times!

Happy Monday!

KatieBug4aHug said...

I am teaching at a German Kindergarten right behind my house. The only reason I even found the job is because I signed Baby Bug up to start there in 2010, and the manager there mentioned they were looking for someone. They are introducing English to the Kindergarten and want me to help them do it. I am so excited!

Please do check in from time to time. Hopefully, I'll get some time to write more in the near future.

Design It Chic said...

Oh that's so great that you found something so close to your home and in the same time it's super duper if Baby Bug will go there too next year.
I was wondering for how long have you been in Germany and if you did signed up for those German classes too?? Seem like you're pretty good with the language since teaching in German.. i am so scared of starting something like this yet i really do want to.. so I'm asking you for an advice of how you pushed yourself to do so:)
Hope i wasn't too intrusive or such.. just curious:)
Have a great week!
Niky

Snooker said...

Nah, don't quit altogether. Just post what you want, when you want. Think of it as an outlet and it won't feel like so much pressure.

Regards from a fellow Expat Berliner.

The Antiques Diva™ said...

I just stumbled on your blog by way of the other Katie's @ Making this Home and was happy to find another Berlin blogger and then immediately sad to see that as soon as I discovered you you're slowing down with the blogging! Nevertheless, will look forward to popping in from time to time to discovering more about you!
Tschuss!
Toma, aka The Antiques Diva